Shop Climate Transparent Brands
From energy to ice cream, there’s a small group of brands leading the way for climate transparency. This month we’re challenging you to choose climate-conscious brands like these.
We’ll be welcoming everyone into our pop-up store this November, from the 3rd to the 6th. Pop in, say hello, and experience the future of grocery shopping.
CarbonCloud labelled products help you to understand the impact of every purchase and support brands to calculate, track and minimise their products’ climate footprint.
From a brand and want to join the movement? Click here.
The World’s First Climate Transparent Store
The Knowvember Store, based in 73 Rivington Street in London is your one-stop-shop for climate transparent brands.
- Open November 3rd-6th
- Only Climate Transparent brands
- Meet the founding members
“What I’ve been waiting for”
“Love the concept”
“What it’s all about”
Hear from the Brands themselves
- When in Rome: High Quality Craft Wines39% of the wine industry’s emissions globally are caused by single use glass bottles and When in Rome is on a mission to change that. When in Rome is the UK’s leading alt format wine brand, working with small independentContinue reading “When in Rome: High Quality Craft Wines”
- Little Freddie: Nothing But the BestWhen it comes to baby food, Little Freddie believe children deserve better. From the quality of their ingredients to the future of their planet, everything we do here, we do to give them the best in life. As the UK’sContinue reading “Little Freddie: Nothing But the Best”
- Ombar: Changing the Way the World Sees ChocolateOmbar Oat M’lk was born from our desire to have a positive impact in the face of the immense challenges of climate change and environmental collapse. We’re a small chocolate company with a desire to make a big difference; andContinue reading “Ombar: Changing the Way the World Sees Chocolate”
This Knowvember, choose the brands that know, show, and lower their climate footprint.